With excellent marketing experience you will have the ability to get involved in all aspects of Marketing, Including;
- Digital: creating, updating, maintaining and optimizing the website and digital channels
- Social Media: Developing the strategy and maintaining all social media channels.
- Traffic generation: Working with advertising and digital agencies to deliver merchant leads to the Payright website
- Marketing Collateral: Briefing graphic designer and copy writers to create all marketing collateral and sales collateral.
- Trade Shows & Events: Co-ordinate all aspects of trade show & event attendance to maximise lead generation and promote the Payright brand.
- Email: Managing the ongoing email campaigns in collaboration with the digital agency for both customers and merchants.
- Merchant programs: Maintaining merchant retention programs
- Planning and Process: Maintain the marketing calendar and communicate marketing activity and deadlines to round
The successful candidate will have at least 4 years B2B financial or technology marketing experience with experience across the broad marketing mix. The successful candidate will have excellent briefing and interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and agencies to delivery exceptional results. They will be able to work autonomously and have the confidence to represent marketing around the business and also have the adaptability to respond to frequent change.
To apply please send you latest CV via the button below.