About the Role:
The purpose of the role is to complete collections activities within our consumer credit plans. The role will touch end-to-end processes from early arrears through to default listing. The successful candidate will need to have demonstrated experience in a similar role including phone calls, written communication, final demand notices and case management follow through.
– Fast paced, fintech environment where changes can occur frequently
– Full-time permanent role with immediate start
– Predominantly collections role, with cross-functional support into customer service activities
– Outbound collections volume (avg. 70-90 contacts per day)
– Must be available to work rostered shifts between 9am-9pm including weekends
– 3 years outbound collections experience
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Experience in varied service approaches to handle customer service and collection queries to achieve win-
– Experienced in objection handling and negotiation
– Knowledge of Privacy Act, consumer credit and regulatory guidelines for collections
– Thrive/experience working in agile environment
– Proficiency with CRM system and intermediate MS Office & Outlook skills
– Must be able to work autonomously
To apply please send your latest CV via the button below.